Deputy Manager of Organizational Improvement
- Joined Denver Water in 2000 as supervisor of Marston Treatment Plant. Later worked as manager of the Recycled Water Treatment Plant.
- Named Director of Operations and Maintenance in 2004.
- Named deputy manager of Organizational Improvement in 2011.
- Member, American Water Works Association.
- President, WateReuse Association.
- Received a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Illinois.
- Earned a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Colorado.
As deputy manager of Organizational Improvement, Brian is responsible for implementation of Denver Water’s Strategic Plan and all improvement initiatives associated with it, including Lean. He provides strategic leadership in developing and implementing initiatives that enhance Denver Water’s standing in the community and as an industry leader.